http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png 0 0 Angie Story http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png Angie Story2016-10-06 11:25:482016-10-06 11:26:37Mesa Vista Parent Meeting Minutes October 6, 2016
Mesa Vista Parent Meeting Minutes
October 6, 2016
- Mrs. Hubble updated everyone on the status of the fall festival/trunk or treat. Still need people to host trunks and volunteers to operate games.
- Our fall sports season is up and running. Thank you to everyone that is participating! Winter sports information will be coming soon.
- We have updated the website for a more stream lined look and efficient use. Please be sure to down load the app to receive updates and stay connected.
- Mrs. Kettleson is working through the tech testing with students. This will be reflected on the students report card. If you would like to work more with your student on each level, tech guidelines can be found on the website under academics.
- The SeeSaw app is in use in classes. If you are still in need of the QR code, please reach out to your students advisor. This will allow access to your students work that has been documented via SeeSaw.
- Mr. Price informed families that conferences will take place on November 4th. It is still being determined whether or not it will be a student led. More information to come.
- We have received the SBAC and ACT scores for students in grades 3-8 last year that took the tests. SBAC results will be send or hand delivered to parents. Those interested in the ACT Aspire results may email Mr. Price to set up a time for review.
- Mr. Price reminded parents that classroom time is not the time to meet with teachers regarding your student. Teachers can meet before or after school for quick discussions and meetings can be scheduled on Fridays for in-depth discussions.
- Thank you to everyone that attended Cafe Zupas night, we raised $100.
- Tonight is skate night at the Crystal Palace Skate center on Boulder Highway.
- Parent discussion about parking issues.