Mesa Vista Parent Meeting Minutes
May 2, 2013
1. Playground Plan-Looking into service for regular clean up in the new school year. Seminar begins Monday for playground design. Students will develop 3D design of playground. Parents are welcome to participate.
2. We Are Monsters-Overwhelming positive feedback for Miss Rivera and all her dedication to creating a performing arts program. A committee will be created, made up of advisors and parents, to determine what programs that should be invested in and brought to Discovery.
3. Mr. Price to meet with leadership committee. Developing a plan to have several 7/8th graders switch campus for the day. Students will be able to critique and compare middle school programs and share their findings.
4. Discussion about the many activities coming up-Talent Show/Field Days/Carnival
1. Spring Carnival ticket sales will begin next week. Presale punch cards will be $10 for 25 punches.