http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png 0 0 Angie Story http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png Angie Story2013-01-25 11:38:042013-01-25 11:38:04Mesa Vista Parent Meeting Minutes January 24, 2013
Mesa Vista Parent Meeting Minutes
January 24, 2013
- Kinder Staffing Change- Miss Rubino is doing well in her new position as kinder advisor. Parents have been graciously volunteering their time to help Miss Kritzler in her classroom.
- Art Gala and Silent Auction-February 9th 1-5pm at the Emergency Arts building. We are short canvases, donations are greatly appreciated.
- Re-Enrollment/New Kinder Enrollment- Enrollment packets must be turned in by January 31st to ensure your students spot for the 2013-14.
- 501c3 updates-Foundation meeting will take place on February 1st at 2pm at the Mesa Vista campus and is open to the public.
- Leadership- Updates will be reported at next meeting.
- Advisor Updates-Please check advisor websites for any updates. Shannon Beckham requested recognition balloons be placed in classrooms.
- Discussion on ways to increase parent involvement and communication. Several ideas were discussed and some will be implemented.
- Chef Shawn spoke with parents about hot lunch opportunity for students and is pleased enough with the current numbers to continue program through February.
- Discussion about lunch time seating arrangements and reminders to students about proper hand washing before lunch to cut down on colds etc.
- Report cards will go home next week for Mesa Vista students.
- We are Monsters play will be having their first parent volunteer meeting Friday the 25th at 10am. A venue and date is still being determined for the production.