Mesa Vista Parent Meeting Minutes
December 17, 2015
1. Winter break begins tomorrow and the offices will be closed. Students return to school on January 4th.
2. Leadership has been conducting a candy can drive and have raised close to $300. Their goal is to purchase playground equipment.
1. Miss Ayala and Mrs. Owens have scheduled a parent’s night out event on Friday, December 18th. Parent can drop their children off at the school and middle school students will be babysitting with Ayala/Owens supervision. Cost is $20 per child and funds raised will go to the end of the year middle school/kinder Disneyland trip.
2. Students will be in school on Friday, January 29th. We will offer seminar type classes again. Parents interested in leading an art class can contact Mrs. Story. This will be a great day to create art for the art gala.
3. There will not be a music class at Mesa Vista on Friday. Art will happen in Summerlin on Friday.