http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png 0 0 Angie Story http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png Angie Story2012-08-30 10:20:382012-08-30 10:20:38Mesa Vista Parent Meeting Minutes 08/30/12
- Shannon Beckham discussed forming a committee for student recognition and is seeking volunteers.
- Discussion regarding opportunity to go to community gardens on field trips. This will be presented at teacher meeting and updates will be made next week.
- Discussion for potential Halloween costume exchange. Kassandra Berger will research this more and provide an update at the next meeting.
- Discussion of Halloween/Fall Festival. Decision made to have an international food festival on November 15th during the lunch hour so all students can participate.
- Discussion of social networking site for Parent to Parent communication.
- Mr. Price explained concept of parent meetings to ensure topics remained global and that they provide an opportunity to identify goals and develop plans to achieve them.
- Discussion about the opportunity to participate in seminars throughout the year.
- Danielle Skerrit-Seskin discussed art projects she would like to do with the students. This will be presented at teacher meeting and updated on at next meeting.