http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png 0 0 Angie Story http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png Angie Story2012-10-05 10:27:062012-10-05 10:30:04Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes October 3, 2012
Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes
October 3, 2012
- Informational Project Meeting to take place on Friday October 5th from 2-3pm. Please be sure to arrive on time. This meeting will cover both advisor and parent expectations on projects, as well as answer any questions you may have.
- Jr. Lego League is set to begin next Friday October 12th. Advisors will be compiling their lists this week of students wishing to participate. Donations of Legos would be greatly appreciated.
- Trunk or Treat planning is underway. Many volunteers are still needed to set up and decorate their trunks. Posters will be hung at both campuses. Email blasts to parents as well as website updates to keep families informed on planning needs.
- The Leadership selection process is underway. The three presidential nominees are Summer Darden, Briana Read, and Sarah Bernardo. These candidates will now choose their running mates with the final election occurring mid-October.
- Second round of seminars have begun. These seminars will change every 3 weeks unless otherwise designated by the instructor. Parents interested in leading a seminar please contact Angie Story at email@example.com .
- The advisors in grades 1 and 2 are in need of primary or wide ruled composition notebooks.
- Scholastic book fair to take place Oct 22nd-29th. Volunteers are needed to help students shop.
- Parent presented an opportunity for fundraising; this led to discussion about the use of the 501c3 website for fundraising/vendor opportunities to support the school.