Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes
May 15, 2013
1. Positive feedback given on talent show.
2. Spring Luau ideas/needs discussed. Would like to see a welcome booth to welcome new parents.
1. Feedback given on the relevance of CRT testing in their student’s education.
2. Discussed meetings have general topics to be discussed and/or parent workshops that discuss project based learning, core curriculum etc.
3. Feedback given on the importance of Friday being a family learning day. Parents would like more student opportunities offered at school on Friday.
4. Discussion about different extra-curricular options that could be offered during the school day. Ideas suggested; language, sports/p.e.,band and choir.
5. Discussion about advisors updating their websites on a consistent basis.