http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png 0 0 Angie Story http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png Angie Story2016-03-30 09:28:042016-03-30 09:28:04Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes March 30, 2016
Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes
March 30, 2016
- Leadership rep Maddy talked about the 6/8 dance to be held in Mrs. Suhr’s classroom from 5-7:30pm on April 8th.
- Yearbook needs pictures of field trips, the multicultural feast, the civil war, Trunk or Treat and project presentations. Please email pics to email@example.com.
- The Wish for Wish Kids Yard Sale is this Saturday, April 2nd from 9-1pm. Set up will begin at 8am. Items may be dropped off on Friday to Mrs. Story if you are unable to attend the event. For those of you that cannot drop items on Friday, we have partnered with Savers on Lake Mead and Rampart and families can donate items on Saturday after 1pm and tell them you are with Discovery and we will earn money.
- Friday, April 29th we have school. Students will receive a sign up sheet with classes being offered. Price discussed that Fridays will more than likely continue to be offered next year. Teachers will finalize a suggested calendar next week.
- May 2nd-No School J
- We hope to gather some yogurts and fruits for kids to eat for breakfast next week.
- Question about 3/5 schedule change. Price explained that it is meant to accommodate smaller group ratios. There have been small changes in all the grade level pockets that are created to drive student voice in their education.