http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png 0 0 Angie Story http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png Angie Story2014-03-19 10:22:302014-03-19 10:22:30Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes March 12, 2014
Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes
March 12, 2014
- Teachers will start the owl of the month program. 9 students will be chosen each month based on Dr. Price’s skills for success.
- March 27th is staff development day, there is no school.
- Discussion about the article on 14 things obsolete in 21st century schools
- Author Chad Morris will visit March 19th
- Discussion about where the spring carnival will be held. Everyone seems happy with the Hillpointe location.
- Yearbook presales have begun. Price is $20 until May 1st, afterwards it goes up to $25.
- Scholastic book fair needs volunteers. Please email Mrs. Story if you’d like to help.
- Carnival is May 9th. We need volunteers for food, raffle, games and décor.
- Discussion about using the google calendar more effectively.
- Question about a chess club opportunity
- Discussion about whether the downtown campus will ever happen.