http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png 0 0 Angie Story http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png Angie Story2013-01-31 16:42:252013-01-31 16:42:25Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes January 30, 2013
Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes
January 30, 2013
- Further discussion on improving parent communication and involvement. Evening parent meeting should feature a project presentation and center around a topic of discussion.
- All families should have received their students’ report card. Parents were pleased with both the grade and narrative format.
- DCS Foundation (501c3) meeting to occur Friday February 1st at 2pm at the Mesa Vista campus. This is an open meeting and all families are encouraged to attend. The foundation has provided two new Apple TV’s to further the students use of technology. The foundation website is now able to accept donations online at www.dcslvfoundation.org .
- Leadership students would like balloons that say Discovery. Students at both campuses would like to have a grade 7/8 mixer. Discussion about creating a mural either inside or outside of the building. Kinder student leadership member, Zara, suggested a teacher of the month opportunity. Discussion about creating a “Green Environmental Team”.
- Discussion about Apple App that can create a “book trailer” to encourage even more use of technology.