Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes
January 27, 2016
1. The leadership students went to a school choice rally on Tuesday. They listened to many speeches about the importance of school choice.
2. Parent feedback on report cards: Curious as to why some had just commentary vs standards, and how will parents know if their students are meeting benchmarks.
1. Mr. Jordan’s civil war reenactment will take place February 3rd. He needs bales of hay to create walls for students to hide behind.
2. K-2 kickball season begins February 15th and runs until March 27th.
3. Incoming sibling enrollment packets are due by Friday the 29th of January. Packets not received will not be given sibling preference.