http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png 0 0 Angie Story http://www.dcslv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/owl-text-1242x310-300x75.png Angie Story2013-08-29 13:33:522013-08-29 13:33:52Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes August 28, 2013
Hillpointe Parent Meeting Minutes
August 28, 2013
- Introductions were made by all staff and families attending.
- Mr. Garcia was introduced to families. He is our technology/fine arts advisor. He will be teaching at the Hillpointe campus for the first 9 weeks. Mac laptop computers were purchased and students will be working with many Adobe programs.
- Discussion about K-3 computer class and what parents would like to see that age group learning.
- A Grab and Go Breakfast program is being developed at the Hillpointe campus. This cart will operate from 7:45-8:00am. A volunteer is needed to help with food ordering and operating the cart. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.
- Discussion regarding the needs of our family community, and what we can do to create a clothing/food drive. Different ideas were discussed. Anyone with resources or ideas that can help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about opportunities for tutoring, sports, etc. This will be identified in the upcoming weeks and a schedule will be communicated to our families.
- School Pictures will be September 23rd Scholastic Book Fair will occur October 7th-15th.